Setting goals that are easily achieved can defeat the purpose of goal setting. The desire to do better should be behind any goals that are set.
Top salespeople use goal setting to outline challenges for themselves that encourage them towards making a stronger sales impact. Challenging goals should:
— Present a challenge while still being achievable; unachievable goals can be discouraging rather than encouraging, and don’t provide the same benefits that realistic goal setting can.
— Be aligned with your personal and professional desires; the more involved you are with the goals you set, the more likely you are to achieve them.
— Reflect the core priorities of your organization; in this way your goal setting can benefit you and your employer and lead to recognition and other career benefits.
- START HERE!
- Radio as the base buy and WHY
- Auto Industry
- 10 REASONS TO ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS
- Why do people advertise?
- Main reason to advertise
- Triggering Events that make people SHOP!
- 4 Keys to Successful Advertising
- Where should I advertise?
- Full service Digital Marketing Company
- How to Make a Ton of Money in Advertising in 10 not-easy steps
- Best Methods to Build Rapport – Anthony Robbins
- Cold Calling techniques
- Linkedin the Sandler Way webinar – Sandler Training
- The Walk from NO to YES – William Ury
- Recruiting Solutions
- Sales Tips