This is a very important step that can help give the prospect the right perception of you and your company. Rushing them instead of letting them come to their own decision to buy can create hostilities that can’t be overturned.
It can make the difference between getting the sale and creating a loyal customer, and having to start over with another prospect. In the competitive climate of many markets, you definitely don’t want to risk losing a qualified prospect who you know needs your product.
Source: Marketing consultant Lee Ann Obringer
- START HERE!
- Radio as the base buy and WHY
- Auto Industry
- 10 REASONS TO ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS
- Why do people advertise?
- Main reason to advertise
- Triggering Events that make people SHOP!
- 4 Keys to Successful Advertising
- Where should I advertise?
- Full service Digital Marketing Company
- How to Make a Ton of Money in Advertising in 10 not-easy steps
- Best Methods to Build Rapport – Anthony Robbins
- Cold Calling techniques
- Linkedin the Sandler Way webinar – Sandler Training
- The Walk from NO to YES – William Ury
- Recruiting Solutions
- Sales Tips