Sales situations can push you outside of your comfort zone, and sometimes a slump is a symptom of being outside your comfort zone for too long. Even if you are the type of person who thrives on being outside of your comfort zone, you still need those moments when you’re completely in your element, doing something well that you could do in your sleep.
Spend time in your art studio, play an easy video game, crush some sets at the gym. Do whatever it takes to feel invincible at something.
You can also get your groove back by teaching or mentoring someone else. In a slump, you can easily forget how much you actually know. When you take on a teaching role – even for just one conversation – you realize that you are more knowledgeable and resourceful than you have felt recently. Then, use that newfound self-esteem and bring it into your next meeting.
Source: Sales trainer Shari Alexander
- START HERE!
- Radio as the base buy and WHY
- Auto Industry
- 10 REASONS TO ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS
- Why do people advertise?
- Main reason to advertise
- Triggering Events that make people SHOP!
- 4 Keys to Successful Advertising
- Where should I advertise?
- Full service Digital Marketing Company
- How to Make a Ton of Money in Advertising in 10 not-easy steps
- Best Methods to Build Rapport – Anthony Robbins
- Cold Calling techniques
- Linkedin the Sandler Way webinar – Sandler Training
- The Walk from NO to YES – William Ury
- Recruiting Solutions
- Sales Tips